I joined Peirce College in 2009 as the Dean of Career Management Services. My responsibilities include developing a new Career Services department, with the goal of establishing new and better connections between Peirce students and alumni and the business community. I have a passion for helping others identify and pursue career opportunities, and I’m excited to be working with Robyn Dizes and Audrey Cooper to support Peirce students and alumni as they move forward with their professional journeys.
Search Philly Adult Learners
- Turning a degree into a career: Philadelphia employers offer advice for the job search
- Why LinkedIn is important to career success
- Earning a degree at Peirce: Students share what it means for their lives and careers
- Career coach Robb Pardee explains how social networking can accelerate your career
- Alumna turned author tells her story of success
TagsAccreditation Air Force Air National Guard Alumni American Council on Education Applying to college Army Business Administration Career change Career Development Coast Guard Cover Letters Credit evaluation Curriculum Financial aid Healthcare Healthcare administration Health information technology Job opportunities Job search LinkedIn Marine Corps Navy Networking Online learning Paralegal studies Philadelphia Podcasts Resources Resumes Retention rates Returning to college Robb Pardee Scholarships Social networking Strategic Leadership Coaching Stress Management Testimonials The Whole Story Time Management U.S. Department of Education Value of a degree Videos Walker Center for Academic Excellence Work-Life Balance