Peirce College wants adult learners in the Philadelphia region to know the five major reasons why Peirce is the college that really works for working adults. The following articles explain the unique ways Peirce serves working adults, providing an opportunity to change their careers and lives, a close-knit environment of like-minded students, a simple application process, and support services that cater to the needs of older students.
- Growth spurts aren’t just for teenagers. Just because your high school days are far behind you doesn’t mean you don’t still have some growing to do. Look for a school that has your needs in mind, not just those of the average college student.
- Don’t get lost in big places. Many adult students look for a school with a small student body where they’re not a number, but a degree candidate with specific career goals.
- Over 45,000 new healthcare jobs will be created in Philadelphia by 2020. Want one of them? Then look for an institution that offers degree programs that are relevant to growing fields like this one.
- Stop complaining about your boss. You spend at least 40 hours a week at work, so instead of griping about your professional life, do something to change it, and consider earning your degree.
- Today is the day that could change everything. You don’t have to wait until the fall to get to work on your degree. Look for an institution where admissions are rolling, where classes start every month, and where the faculty will work to get you in a classroom fast.